What do you bring as a gift to family you havent seen in a long time? You guessed it! A mobile phone:) I recently visited a family outside of Kampala and I can tell you that the Samsung phone was well received!
- Gulu Visit II: SOVCO and questioning ICT4D
- Facts and Figures on ICT in Uganda
- Visit Makerere University Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Visit Software Factory Uganda
- Text To Change: Spreading the Message to Stop the Virus
- Next Silicon Valley in Kampala?
- Ethnographic Research Approach
Tagsaccountability Africa business communication Computer computing Connections and Transformations development documents e-education East Africa Ekimeeza ethnography facts faculty FP7 hardware ICT ICT4D ICT4Uganda incubation Internet interview Kampala makerere Makerere University Ministry Mobile mtn Netherlands orange phone programming Projects Research SMS software start up talent tech Technology Telecom Uganda venture capital zain
pmutumba on Individual Research Blogbeitrag 15… on Gulu visit I: BOSCO and ICT4D… tanjanika reives on Next Silicon Valley in Ka… mwenyi david on Visit Makerere University Facu… jal bol on Visit Makerere University Facu…